Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I know....you feel neglected!

Poor blog - seems I haven't made any time at all for you lately! What must friends and family be thinking!

Truth is that time just has a way of getting away from me these days - not a very good excuse, but it's the only one I've got!

Now that school's finally out I'm hoping for a bit more time around here but it seems like our summer is quickly filling up!

Hannah's doing all sorts of gymnastics this summer. She is in the gym 10-12 hours a week. Starting this Sunday 6/21 she'll be attending the University of Georgia's Gymnastics Camp (GO GYMDAWGS!!!) - I know there will be some great photo opps to be had there. I'm looking forward to seeing the campus again - I haven't been to UGA since the early 1980's!

Patrick is doing tennis and gymnastics - not quite as many hours as Hannah (1.5 compared to her 12!) - but he's enjoying it.

The rest of the time I'm spending at the pool and the tennis courts with 1-2 days per week spent at home resting! Like I said I think we're in for a busy summer!

Monday we had the chance to take the boat out on Lake Hartwell. The much needed spring rains put an end to our drought so our Lake is full of water again. I'll share some pics I took of Hannah and Patrick jumping off the back of the boat:


Glad to see that Patrick's lost his fear of jumping in the lake!


Hannah is executing a perfect flip off the boat!


If the boat is going to be in the water you know there will be fishing! Patrick caught this one all by himself!



Nothing better than a day on the Lake! So glad ours has water in it again!

Well that's all for now - gotta get Hannah to gymnastics! Hugs to all!

No comments: