All is well here with us. We had a very slight chance of snow yesterday. We ended up with a high of about 36 and somewhere around 2 inches of rain - the snow came as close as 30 minutes away but it just wasn't cold enough here. In Asheville (just less than 2 hours away) they had around 2 feet of snow yesterday and today. I had a girl's weekend December 4th with my bff Chris in Asheville - certainly glad we didn't schedule that for this weekend!
I'll share some pictures I took after my last post in November - we were headed to the Clemson v. Virginia game. We were sitting in Owen's boss' box for the game so I'm really shocked at how well these pictures turned out. We had passes for halftime to take the kids out on the field which was very cool!
Clemson Quarterback Kyle Parker is handing off the ball to our awesome running back CJ Spiller - who will certainly go in the first round of the NFL Draft. I think CJ might have even been in better contention for the Heisman Trophy if Clemson were a bigger school - he really is the reason Clemson did so well this year!
There's just something about men in tight pants, LOL!!!
The kids got out of school Friday and go back on January 4th - they are really looking forward to a few weeks of sleeping in, as am I!
It's been a quiet weekend here - catching up on some work around here and now we're getting ready to head to Hollywild - I posted last year about this interesting place here in the Upstate of SC - all kinds of Christmas Lights and wild animals to see. I've got my camera ready and will post about our adventure soon.
Hugs to all! Oh - I'll share with you our Christmas Card this year - for those of you who don't receive it before Christmas you should be getting it before New Year's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment