Monday, February 8, 2010

Tiger Paw Baby!


Picture of Hannah starting her bar routine last evening at the Tiger Paw Classic Invitational Gym Meet - Hannah took 4th place all-around in her level and age group. Our Gym (Electric City Gymnastics placed 3rd overall out of about 14 competing gyms....pretty good I think for our little neck of the woods! We've had 3 gym meets in the last 5 weeks (Greenwood, Easley and Clemson - all in SC) with 3 more (Spartanburg, Athens and State) to go! So far I've taken about 4,000 pictures (Should I be embarrassed to admit that, LOL!). I must say that they are not pics of just Hannah - I did take pics of the other team members. And if you've ever shot photos in a gymnasium you know that you only get about 1 good picture per every 25 shot....Luckily the lighting in the LittleJohn Coliseum @ Clemson has awesome lighting! (PS - if you click on the picture above you'll see a larger version of it)

Nothing much going on here right now - in between snow storms that never quite materialize - we've been expecting it twice but haven't gotten any. Can't say the same for the mtns just north/west of us - we're heading up this Sunday for a day of Snow Tubing - c'mon and join us if you'd like!

Be back soon to catch up and post more pictures - I'm continually amazed at how fast these days are flying by!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: