Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who Am I?

This was a question Patrick had to answer in school this past Friday. Each student received a sheet of paper with questions about their favorite "things". Then based on the answers the other students had to guess "Who Am I?" I thought I'd share Patrick's answers with you:

MY FAVORITE
Book: Star Wars
Subject: Math (didn't get that one from his Mom or Dad!!)
Pet: My dog
Food: Grilled Chicken (have no idea why he chose that - can't remember the last time we had chicken on the grill - we grill everything else - but haven't done chicken in awhile!)
Hobby: playing Star Wars (although he hasn't done much of that lately either). I'd have to say that right now his hobbies are tennis and soccer.
TV Shows: Verminators (ugh! why do my kids love to watch a show about killing pests!!)
When I Grow Up I'd Like To Be: A "sintest" aka "scientist"
That's my boy :)
Have a great day!

No comments: