Owen and Patrick headed to the Atlanta Speedway (Dragway?) this morning to watch drag races...leaving Hannah and I at home (it's a good thing, LOL!). Owen has my camera in hand along with the zoom lens so I'm expecting tons of pictures! Hoping for a nice quiet day here at the house to get some consulting work done and to do laundry - I swear the laundry elves have invaded my house!
I've added a badge to my blog for The Pioneer Woman's (Ree Drummond) Tasty Kitchen website: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/ . I've made some awesome dinners, etc. from there lately - be sure to check it out if you're not already a member. And if you haven't checked out Ree's Pioneer Woman blog you need to head over there as well - but be warned....it's very addicting :) http://thepioneerwoman.com/ .
Have a great weekend!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment