This was taken at Nicole's Birthday Party - I remember Cindy had this woman come in with all sorts of animals - kind of like a mobile petting zoo (November 2002)
This was at Nicole's Graduation from Preschool/Pre-K at White Bluff.. (May 2004)
So I'm probably going to get in trouble for posting this one above and below - nice bed hair Erica (October 2002)! You know I love ya!
And Erica at Nicole's birthday party (November 2002)
Christmas Photo of Erica, Nicole, Hannah and Patrick taken December 2001.
Hannah in her Ladybug costume, Halloween 2002.
LOL! You can tell the quality of the camera is not nearly what I have now! And how could we all forget the (in)famous 70's strawberry wallpaper in our Savannah house! Patrick would always climb on the dishwasher door while I was cleaning up the kitchen (January 2003).
One of my favorite pictures of Patrick - both of them would sit on the kitchen floor and take all the tupperware out of the cabinet and play with it while I was in the kitchen (2003).
Hannah all dressed up for Easter in Augusta, GA - April 2003 - probably one of the last times I was able to get her in a dress!




1 comment:
Love these. I need to go through the old negatives of days gone by before I get to old to remember who is who. I do have a tendency to do that lately.
Post a Comment