Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!

Happy 4th of July to all!  Thanks to our troops at home and abroad for continuing to fight for our freedoms.  And a big WELCOME HOME to my brother in law Andrew who returned home yesterday!

We are at Litchfield Beach/Pawley's Island, SC.  Awesome place - we arrived about 4pm yesterday afternoon.  After getting the car unloaded (which only took 2 trips!) Mema headed to the pool with the kids while Owen and I headed to Piggly Wiggly for groceries (haven't been to a PW since leaving Savannah!) - even bought the kids some awesome PW t-shirts :)

Our view is amazing - awoke this morning with the sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean.  We are heading out (after 1 more cup of coffee) to spend the day boogie boarding and being lazy on the beach.  Our condo is really nice - I had my first cup of coffee on our 5th floor balcony while watching the waves.  Ready to put my toes in the sand :)

Wanted to send a special CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Jennifer Barr who got married yesterday in Greenville, SC - Jennifer, wishing you and Karl all the best - hope you have a great trip and I'll see you soon!

Hugs to all - I wish you all a safe and Happy 4th of July!

Oh - and rest assured I'll be back later with pictures to share :)

No comments: