I'll also share a picture we took last year - we went out in the afternoon and caught these flying right over the lot next door!
Tonight they have fireworks and a laser light show set to the music of Star Wars - so we'll head out to that tonight.
Now it's off to tennis for Owen and I - our mixed doubles team is going to the State Championships in Charleston, SC in 2 weeks - we're going to be playing at the Family Circle Cup complex (how cool will that be??!!) - so we're trying to get ready for that! Hoping everyone has a great Labor Day! Hugs!
2 comments:
Back in our day (hah - 10 years ago), our friends were big into hot air balloons, so we (being the dorks we were) joined up as balloon chasers. I never rode in one - seems a little to daring and dangerous to me ...
Wow, you have lots to do in Anderson. The laser show with Star Wars music would have been a hit with the Harris family.
And - hello - I just reread the part about going to Charleston for State Championship matches. Holy cow ... Good luck Tennis Star!
Post a Comment