Monday, December 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

It just doesn't end does it! It seems like this time of year there's always something to be done! Even though I'm done with Christmas shopping and 95% of the gifts are wrapped and under the tree (or in bags waiting to be taken out of town) I just can't seem to slow down! Hopefully when January gets here, LOL!

This past week was particularly busy with the kids' Christmas parties. At Patrick's party they made the cutest santa faces out of waffles, Hershey's kisses, red hots, fruit roll-ups, and whip cream - here's a picture of Patrick showing off his:



Hannah's party was the same day - hers was very low key. All I had to do to make them happy was show up with Chick-fil-a nuggets!




Friday night we headed to a park here in Anderson where they display all kinds of Christmas lights. I took my camera hoping that these photos would turn out (turned off my flash, set the camera on the car window ledge and hoped for the best!). Here's a few of the better photos I took:






Finally - we headed to Spartanburg Saturday night for a Christmas party - Owen's brother-in-law took some pretty nice pics of us:


So, only 3 more days 'til Christmas - can't believe it's almost here!

In case I don't make it back before then we wish you - all our family and friends - the very best this Holiday Season! Hugs!

No comments: