That's what today is - the end of a non-stop (or so it seems) week!
Monday it was a tennis match in the morning (I still was not playing but had to go cheer on the team) - we had wins in all 3 matches are are now in first place - State here we come! Home for lunch, pick up kids, home for homework, Hannah to the orthodontist, back home for homework and starting dinner, Hannah to gymnastics, Patrick and Owen dinner, Patrick and Owen to baseball game, pick Hannah up from gymnastics, out to ball field. Home for showers and bed! Not sure where in there I ate dinner!
Tuesday - not quite as bad! Off to see the Doc for my 8week follow up appt. She looks, she says: "You look so good I don't need to see you for another year"! Okay, great! But what about tennis? And I get this look - and I'm thinking "don't you dare tell me no if you don't need to see me for a year!" She says..."Just ease back into it". Yeah, right! After school we had baseball practice which went over about 45 mins - so I escaped having to make dinner! Sorry, not cooking at 7:30 at night!
Wednesday - first day back playing tennis - went really well I think. The girls I play with swear I've been secretly playing the last 8 weeks - I'm a little rusty but some of my better plays (deep baseline shots) are coming back quickly! Wednesday night all we have is Hannah's gymnastics (thank goodness!).
Thursday - a morning to myself which is really a good thing because I've got a killer sore throat! Must have been the extra time spent outdoors in the pollen. Thursday night is another baseball game (GO BULLDOGS!!!!). After the game about 20 of us head to a local Mexican Restaurant for dinner - not cooking after a baseball game either - Just so you know!
Friday - tennis practice in the morning followed by a school-wide cookout - so lunch with Patrick at 10:45, lunch with Hannah at 11:10 (nope, didn't eat two lunches in case you were wondering!). Then off to make the 4th grade copies and stuff the 1st grade folders for Hannah & Patrick's teachers. Home for lunch, back to school to pick them up and finally home. Once there we wait for Owen to get home and head downtown for the Soiree' - kind of a street fair that happens in Anderson every April. The Budweiser Clydesdales were there - I'll post some pics as soon as I get them off my camera! Dinner at Sullivan's downtown - filet stuffed with Clemson Bleu Cheese and Spinach - yummy - there's nothing better I swear!
And finally, yesterday - Hannah and Patrick to the gym at 9:30. Quick run to Boater's World and Sam's - back to get the kids at 11:30 - but wait! Hannah has an intersquad meet and a pizza party afterward to celebrate their placement during the past meet season. So...watch an intersquad gym meet and off to the party. Finally make it home about 2pm....about the time Owen is leaving to head to Charleston for a day of offshore fishing today (not fair!). Then I remember I never went to the grocery store....so off to Publix.
Finally my day was finished about 4:30 yesterday. Hannah had a friend come spend the night - so while they played outside I spent some quality time on the couch, LOL! And even though my sore throat is gone I now have the itchy eyes, stopped up nose and cough :(. I HATE SPRING AND SUMMER COLDS!
So today there is absolutely nothing I have to do and nowhere I have to go, Thank Goodness. The madness starts again tomorrow.
Oh - at the end of Hannah's intersquad meet I talked to the coaches about where she should be this summer - they're moving her up a level and she will now be spending 10 hours a week in the gym as opposed to the 6 hours a week she's there now. So, every Mon/Wed/Thur Hannah will be at the gym from 4-7:30! I can see our summer now...pool in the morning - gym in the evening!
Hope all is well with you - bbl with some pictures!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment