It is 14 degrees here, right now! Oh wait - we've just dropped another degree! Insane I tell you! And we're planning to go snow tubing on Sunday! Right now in Asheville, NC - about 2 hours North of us it's 15 below with the wind chill! Glad I don't live in Asheville! Where we're snow tubing it's 6 degrees right now...but it's going to be alot warmer when we snow tube - about 20 :) - I guess you can call that "warmer" - and there's now a 30% chance of snow Sunday morning! Oh well - I can do anything for 2 hours - especially when a trip to the Dilliard House in Dilliard, Georgia will follow snow tubing!
Off to do some work - I promise some new photos very soon - Owen upgraded my Nikon D50 to a Nikon D60 and a new zoom lens arrived in the mail for me - just in time for our trip to the mountains!
Stay warm wherever you are - unless of course you're in Miami where I see it's going to be in the 70's. If that's where you are send me some warmer weather :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment