Friday, January 9, 2009

Has it really been

9 days since I last posted??!! Time is just flying!!

Had a great trip to Savannah - we went down early on the 1st and came back on the 4th. Spent the 5th getting the kids ready to go back to school on the 6th and have spent the last 3 days getting back into our routine of school, homework, gymnastics and for me, tennis! I can't believe I haven't played since Thanksgiving - and I could sure tell it. I'm supposed to play tomorrow and Monday too - so hopefully it won't take me long to get back into the swing of things.

Not much else going on here (that's good Southern English, isn't it!) - Waiting on Owen to get home from work so I thought I'd check in. I'll share some pics from our trip to Savannah but I have to get my laptop out first - it's just easier to head to the new desktop and do this kind of stuff.

Hope everyone's well - thanks for stopping by - and if you still haven't gotten a Christmas card your "New Year's" card will be coming soon :)

No comments: