So watching her routines I kept track of her scores (I actually took pictures of her scores, LOL!)
In addition she scored a silver medal in Bars, bronze medals in floor exercise and balance beam. Out of 11 girls in the all around competition she got a bronze medal as well! And our gym "Electric City Gymnastics" received the 1st place trophy for the entire competition at these 3 age levels! How exciting! I always knew Hannah was good - but didn't realize she was that good! Maybe we have ourselves a little gymnast after all.
Hannah wasn't intimidated at all by the whole process - waiting for the judges, the etiquette you're expected to show, and all the stuff that goes along with competitive gymnastics - I think she really enjoyed it - and she was very excited about her medals! We are extremely proud of her!!
Here's some of the best photos I took - I apologize if they look a little dark or grainy - the lighting in gymnasiums is never good - and for the gymnasts' safety we weren't allowed to use flashes. I have been able to "fix" some of these manually, but I think you'll get the idea!
These first two are of Hannah on the balance beam - the first one is actually her dismount from the beam.Notice the pointed toes!
Here's Hannah receiving her medals - I must tell you that when we stopped at the Cracker Barrel for lunch she wanted to wear her medals inside!
And here's Hannah now:
Sound asleep on the couch! I'm starting to think I need a nap too!
Hugs for now! Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment