Thursday, March 5, 2009

It Took Me A Few Days...

But I'm back to share some of the photos we took during our snow day on Monday, March 3rd. As I said we ended up with 6+ inches - the kids were out of school and Owen didn't start seeing patients until 1pm - so we had a morning full of playing in the snow!

Enjoy!



The snow made the dogs really frisky!



So glad I caught this shot of Owen taking a spill while sledding! Of course he may not be happy with me sharing it!



Owen and the kids sliding down the hill across the street from our subdivision - thanks to my recent surgery I wasn't able to enjoy all the snow festivities. Which made me the perfect choice to take all the pictures!





Owen caught this shot of Patrick jumping over the bushes at the end of our walkway - what an awesome shot - gotta say I LOVE my camera :)


Just Hannah being Hannah.


The weight of the snow caused about 1/2 of this tree at the end of our driveway to split. When we woke up Monday morning it was covering the end of our driveway. Thank goodness it fell over the driveway and not on Owen's truck! He's been waiting for a good excuse to cut that tree down anyway.




And here's the last few - just showing off the winter wonderland:

Love this picture Owen took of the holy berries covered in ice and snow.


Our house and yard covered in snow.


I think the cherry tree here in our yard looks absolutely beautiful covered in snow!


This is a shot taken from the driveway looking across our front yard.

Hard to believe it's supposed to be 78 degrees here today! Up until yesterday there were still patches of snow on the ground!

No comments: