Patrick has decided that he wants to play baseball this spring. Lucky for us a colleague of Owen's is coaching Patrick's age group so he will be on the team with Stephen's boys. Patrick has shown no interest in baseball in the past - so we've been working on getting him ready. Stephen lent Patrick an aluminum bat and we picked him up some soft baseballs (T-balls) and a Tee so he could practice hitting. He also got a glove. We ended up buying a glove for Owen as well since we lost the one he had as a kid somewhere in the move. I'll share some photos of Patrick practicing hitting the ball - he does much better with the ball on the "T" (of course) - but he has trouble keeping his eye on the ball when you pitch to him.
I see many photo ops coming in our future!!! See what I mean about keeping his eye on the ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment